Monday, August 27, 2012

So far so good

My vegetarianism has been going well. So happy that I haven’t caved yet, though a few weeks ago I was craving some roasted chicken with lemon, rosemary and garlic really really bad! Luckily there are many yummie things to occupy my mind and mouth ;)
Like these lovely summer fruits. Super sweet mango from Suriname. Sun ripened nectarine with Greek yoghurt and honey hmmmm.

And for those lazy days some steamed turnip buns from the frozen food section. Soba noodle soup with kimchi, fried tofu and a soft eggy.
Stuffed aubergines, tzatziki and couscous with grilled vegetables. Fresh tagliatelle with a tomato sauce, courgettes and freshly grated parmesan.

Guess I still have plenty of inspiration to keep going. And soon I’ll be sharing more of those lovely recipes with you again.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment