Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stay-cation

This past week I had a stay-cation. I took some time of from work to relax, unwind and do some of the things I never seem to have time for. Of course there was a lot of stuff I didn't get to, but overall I had a great week! I did a little reading, hung out with friends and family, went out for diner, saw a few movies, cooked some good and just enjoyed myself. I really feel revived again. My "joie de vivre" has totally been replenished! Here's a little peek of all the stuff that went down on my stay-cation :)

Hot chocolate hmmm Arbitrage Diner at Restaurant An Food for the mind
Amsterdam by night Tamagoyaki lunch My sweetie on the roll Late night latté
Sweets from Japan Jason Moran & The bandwagon Kiwi fruit juice Tempura lunch
 Minimalistic Music Festival Healthy avocado sandwich After party Chocolate chiffon cake

No comments:

Post a Comment