Monday, August 12, 2013

Absent but presently active!

I'm so sorry I haven't written anything in over a month! It's actually really stupid cause I had all kinds of stuff I wanted to share with you. But basically things have been... turbulent. Mostly to do with my inner restlessness. As it stands I'm booked to leave on THE-big-leap-of-faith-trip-into-China-or-wherever-faith-will-carry-me end of September. Really really BIG! So needless to say there are a lot of decisions to be made. I find most of them to be incredibly daunting and hard! You see, I don't want to limit myself but realistically I need to cut things to improve my chances of actually succeeding. SO HARD!

Ok, so in the past few months I've been trying very hard to land a job on my own. This has lead to countless of disappointing and frustrating moments. There are many agencies and people out there trying to make a buck of people like me. Personally I find that if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Niws, right now I'm still in the running for a few positions but in all honesty I'm more hopeful than optimistic.

So that being said I will try to post as much of my culinary adventures before I leave. After that who knows when I'll be able and willing to actually cook/bake for myself again...


No comments:

Post a Comment