Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello Kitty Cake

Last weekend we threw a baby shower for one of my best friends. She was completely unaware of our plans and almost peed her pants as we jumped up and yelled "Surprise"! It was soooooooooo funny :)

We totally spoiled her and her little one with lots of cute and handy gifts. Of course we also had a table full of yummie food and drinks.

Since she is such a huge Hello Kitty fan I tried my best at creating a Hello Kitty styled cake. I made a chocolate cake with cherries and whipped cream as a filling. I smoothed it over with chocolate buttercream and covered it with blue fondant. I then painted on some leopard spots and finished it of with a blue ribbon and a homemade fondant Hello Kitty cake topper.
Hello Kitty Cake


The shower was a great success and good fun! Just a few more pic's for your enjoyment ;)
Packed with gifts Diaper cake Good food
More yummie stuff Happy mommy Hello Kitty cake

No comments:

Post a Comment