Thursday, July 5, 2012

Totoro Cookies!

Oooooooh just looking at these cookies makes me happy! 
I had found this great tutorial on how to make your own Totoro shaped cookie cutter. I ordered the Wilton cookie cutter set, but I just couldn’t wait. So I made my own template out of a plastic container lid and I cut out the cookies with a knife. You know just one of those containers you get when buying take away. 

I’m not going to lie to you, it took me about an hour to finish the first three cookies, but they came out perfect. They were really yummie, had a nice crunch to them and soooo cute!

I made the cookies for my baby niece, so they were made with all vegetable margarine and without eggs and milk. She didn't really seem to care too much for them (typical huh) but I enjoyed them even more (I ate them all :)

You can find the recipe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment